<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6146587168477449295?origin\x3dhttp://memories-simplicity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the memories ♥
profile.

Your photo here.

alicia
021294
sagittarius

Schools:
1. Greenwood Primary School (2001)
2. Admiralty Primary School (2002-2003)
3. Nanyang Primary School (2004-2006)
4. Nanyang Girls’s High School (2007-2010)
5. Hwa Chong Junior College (2011-)
nanyang infocomm club- robotics! :D


loves.

Music!
Most of all, Fahrenheit 飛輪海! ♥
S.H.E
Genie Zhuo
Danson Tang

Dramas!
愛似百匯
霹雳 MIT
终极一班
终极一家
终极三国
公主小妹
花样少年少女
下一站,幸福

hearts talking.





alternative exits.

Family
Elaine!♥

NYGH
Lynn
Sarah
Venus
Hui Min
Fangmin

APCG
Raphael
Zi Cong

Others
Hui Hui
Lee Voon
Samuel

archive.

June 2010
September 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, October 7, 2011

YESS! Promos finally over!

Though technically, I seriously have no idea whether to celebrate or to grieve over it.

PW's back in train of thoughts haiz. But on the bright side, at least a few days to relax first, hopefully!

I really have no idea how the results will come back >< The only inkling I have is of 1 CSC essay and Math, neither of which is optimistic.

But yes, LIBERATION! :D For the moment at least.

What happens when the results come back is another matter altogether though. I already prepped my parents for horrible Math results, so that better be okay haiz.

And I still can't believe my exams had to last one full week -.- Seriously, with a Saturday! Having CSC on both the old and new Children's Day is plain ><

Oh no this post was supposed to be happy!

But I realised that yes, finally can start the totally non-school related to-do list! :D With little guilt too haha! Commitments commitments.

Can't wait for tomorrow to come! :D And shucks I have quite little life considering that it's so much of staying at home and stoning in front of the laptop :O Not good.

Tomorrow shall be a happier day! ^^

---

Sometimes, I really hate it when reminders have to be present so much. Distractions, distractions.

Fate, you can be so cruel at times.

Or maybe sometimes, it's just the wrong decisions made haiz.


♥ 11:44 PM