I'm really tired. But somehow, it feels pretty fulfilling somewhat.
Never realized that such joy could come from such simple things in life at the end of the day. Even if you may be cursing throughout the entire process, ultimately, you may look back and find that those are the greatest memories ever.
Why is ignorance such bliss sometimes? At least a lot of things could have been different haiz.
I am starting to see a trend, something I don't really want to see. But what choice is there? Maybe someday, I will become a bit smarter and do what is best. But for now, sighs.
Sabbaticals were really quite fun.
Never realized that Spanish pronunciation is so similar to Japanese :O I almost spoke Japanese instead of Spanish quite a few times. But somehow that makes it all the more fun.
Lol though why do sabbaticals last longer than actual lessons? :O
Back to reality as oh nos, so behind time for PW. >< I have absolutely no idea if OP slides or I&R is more important -.- Shall take it as it comes. Spent too much time slacking and doing things that are wayy nicer than PW! xD
Going to miss quite a lot of things. But maybe, a new experience is not all that bad.
♥ 9:01 PM