I'm moving.
I suppose in a sense, this had been coming for a long time. It's probably just that I never had that last push to really get myself to start anew.
Sometimes, it's hard to want to start things all over again, not when you know that things are all different.
But again, before this blog rots away, I just want to know how you think of me. It doesn't really matter what you are going to tell me, good or bad.
I suppose, sometimes, a little criticism is good for self-improvement. So yeah, just message me somehow.
I would really appreciate those words that I could use to better myself. Even though yeah self reflection should still play a part.
Good luck finding my new blog, it's probably not that hard to find haha.
But for now, off towards a new start hopefully.
Isn't it quite funny that this decision came on the day when 愛 finally finished after three years?
♥ 9:20 PM