Today was more productive than a lot of other days. >< And if I only did 3 questions of vectors today, that says a lot about my first half of holidays -.-
But of course, main point today wasn't mugging xD
NJRC <3
I actually miss cca in nanyang, the times when we were all squeezed in that small little room, trying to get our robots and programs to work. It might have been stressful, we might have felt quite disappointed at times. But at least, then it truly felt like a club, where we did things together.
And of course, I miss holding the lego set too.
I actually had a lot more I wanted to type, but I think that all flew away the moment I reached home lol.
Except, it was nice to see juniors again (:
---
Sometimes, I'm really grateful that I wasn't so close to seniors to get a scare from them regarding JC. It sounds like torture ><
But as said, 2 years still pass by fast. Or they better do. xD
---
在天亮之前做好准备
往前方的路 能看得到终点
我不会后悔 我很绝对
我要一个精彩的明天
Such brimming optimism ^^
This sounds like a nice mindset to adopt, especially in the face of changing times, changing situations.
♥ 10:29 PM