Some small things that happen, can really turn your whole perspective around.
I used to think that it was okay, but now, not really. In fact, this probably taught me a lesson for life.
It's interesting to know that even with the world being so complicated these days, there are some people with so strong moral compasses that it feels just nice to know them and that well, at least, you get enlightened a bit.
When people do things sometimes, they really don't think of what others feel.
Looking upon others as a mirror, it really is quite ironic how certain actions can be so repulsive to yourself but you still do the same thing, and even think that nothing is wrong with that.
Makes me think quite a bit about whether I do things to others that they really hate. And if I don't even know is, it is quite a depressing thought. Maybe yeah in the process of saying some things, I offend people. But not too much I hope.
These few days have been, quite distracting. Too many things to think about, to feel about. And it's quite bad for it to be this time ><
Why is it that people think that doing whatever they want is right? It's not just you who's affected by your own actions, especially in a class setting. But others get affected as well, the number of innocent people who got dragged down is not very little. And it's not like there was so much to be gained from doing that anyway.
Pot calling the kettle black. That is truly ironic.
When other people can get away with doing the same thing, it doesn't mean that you can do the same thing too, especially when you know that it is wrong.
And everything is back to normal tomorrow again. Or so it seems.