<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6146587168477449295?origin\x3dhttp://memories-simplicity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the memories ♥
profile.

Your photo here.

alicia
021294
sagittarius

Schools:
1. Greenwood Primary School (2001)
2. Admiralty Primary School (2002-2003)
3. Nanyang Primary School (2004-2006)
4. Nanyang Girls’s High School (2007-2010)
5. Hwa Chong Junior College (2011-)
nanyang infocomm club- robotics! :D


loves.

Music!
Most of all, Fahrenheit 飛輪海! ♥
S.H.E
Genie Zhuo
Danson Tang

Dramas!
愛似百匯
霹雳 MIT
终极一班
终极一家
终极三国
公主小妹
花样少年少女
下一站,幸福

hearts talking.





alternative exits.

Family
Elaine!♥

NYGH
Lynn
Sarah
Venus
Hui Min
Fangmin

APCG
Raphael
Zi Cong

Others
Hui Hui
Lee Voon
Samuel

archive.

June 2010
September 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My sleep cycle is honestly ruined, looking at this kind of timing ahem ><

But then again, I never truly expected much from myself. Good or bad I don't know.

Today, or rather yesterday, was the first day of school of Term 4. I really can't say much about it except that being in school is seriously way more productive than staring at the laptop.

But then I blame it on so many things to be happening today <3 Things that well, if missed, I would probably regret for my entire life :/

Need to prioritize.

Nonetheless, at least vectors quiz wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Shall take that to be a good sign. A wonderfully good sign hopefully.

---

别怕 风不一定会卷起沙
也许 它只想悄悄抚摸你的长发

你看 雨并不是总会倾盆落下
它好像只想 在你的侧脸 轻轻擦过像吻了一下

天上的星地上的花脚边石头肩上蝴蝶你还喜欢吗
我的眼神动作步伐神态都输给他们了吧
上个门牌下盏路灯会让你暂时忘了我去哪了吗
就不枉我千变万化留下

爱是我最后的力量
拼命散落在这世界上
让天地万物代替我
陪你放心看 未来有多漂亮

爱是我全部的力量
代替我留在你心上
当你想念我 心跳会替我回答

别怕 陌生人不总是那么陌生
我的冷笑话 好多人会讲 你听谁语气和我最像

爱是你给我的力量
就全部留在这世界上
让天地万物代替我
还给你微笑 勇气 自信 希望

爱是我给你的力量
代替我留在你心上
对你的思念 像心跳不用回答

None of this looks like it's supposed to be a theme song for a horror movie. But then again, the movie isn't very typical either.

All I know is that well, I love copying and pasting lyrics. :/

---

There are always good and bad sides to a thing.

Appearances can turn out to be quite deceiving, so do first impressions.

What you thought was bad at first could turn out to be a huge blessing, so long you can look at the issue from another angle.

But how many people can actually try to look at this from the angle that would somewhat benefit them more?

Not that benefits can really be weighed, because it's relative to every person.

The result awaits.

Some things in life are pretty ironic.

---

I still can't get over the fact that promos are coming in 17 days for now. Shucks. What happened to the months that just flew past? Right, they took a flight and will never be back. Haiz.

---

<3


♥ 1:02 AM