<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6146587168477449295?origin\x3dhttp://memories-simplicity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the memories ♥
profile.

Your photo here.

alicia
021294
sagittarius

Schools:
1. Greenwood Primary School (2001)
2. Admiralty Primary School (2002-2003)
3. Nanyang Primary School (2004-2006)
4. Nanyang Girls’s High School (2007-2010)
5. Hwa Chong Junior College (2011-)
nanyang infocomm club- robotics! :D


loves.

Music!
Most of all, Fahrenheit 飛輪海! ♥
S.H.E
Genie Zhuo
Danson Tang

Dramas!
愛似百匯
霹雳 MIT
终极一班
终极一家
终极三国
公主小妹
花样少年少女
下一站,幸福

hearts talking.





alternative exits.

Family
Elaine!♥

NYGH
Lynn
Sarah
Venus
Hui Min
Fangmin

APCG
Raphael
Zi Cong

Others
Hui Hui
Lee Voon
Samuel

archive.

June 2010
September 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It may be quite highly exaggerated.

But I don't think I've ever felt so hopeless for exams, to the point where I don't even want to study any more.

How is it even possible to finish studying everything by Friday? And seriously, CSC on Saturday?!

I can just prepare to fail very badly for promos and pray CA pulls me up. The outlook doesn't seem optimistic.

It's not a case of I didn't study. I tried, really. Somehow, things just don't go in because the basis is horrible.

There are a lot of better things a school can do with money other than to indirectly cause some very pointless event to be organized.

One would include hiring better teachers.

When I blanked out at that question during lesson yesterday, seriously, maybe SBQ might pull my marks up somehow.

And for now, it's just so tiring, wanting to sleep but not able to because there are so many things left undone.

At least it's something I have more interest in. At least that's good.

And not to mention, econs is untouched. What happened to my study plan?!

I hate myself.

But I really want to celebrate right after econs.

Getting all the content heavy subjects finished in 4 days. When majority of my attention has been wasted on the earlier subjects?

Why can't people just think more and spare a thought for the poor kids whose hands will be half dead by monday? And the noise during exams? Please don't let it happen again.

I never thought I would be so dissatisfied.

Or numb towards exams. It's not even stress. It's just pure hopeless, 彻底绝望了.


♥ 10:55 PM