Being in the minority is really bad, really stupid. And what's worse is majority wins, the feelings of the minority are disregarded. 5 out of 1000 plus is not very nice is it?
But society is always cruel. To achieve what is the best result possible, the minority has to be sacrificed. And obviously, now I feel like I'm on my way to the slaughter table called promos.
I was happy for much of the day, maybe a few emo moments here and there when things start popping up into my mind under the quiet surroundings of the school. But all of that was ruined, is still currently ruined and tomorrow will be mass ranting session I guarantee.
This wasn't even what I wanted to talk about in my blog today, but I guess everything I wanted to talk about just flew out of the window when EMB opened.
Never knew that things could get any worse than this, never knew that there were actually worse things that people could do to people.
And sometimes, getting your wish isn't that good after all. Not when the cons that come along far outweigh the pros you thought would come with that wish.
August is over wow. And officially, less than 1 month left to doom. Yay.
It's good that I have ranting channels, if not what you see here would probably be a whole lot more expletives and uncensored stuff.
But it's nice to let my parents finally know what I do in school for one. I was so agitated by the timetable everything just came out when I tried complaining about it.
Unique isn't that bad. There's a reason why risks have to be taken. Without that, you would never know what is nice and what's not.
I'm going around in circles. But ah wells, can't expect much when I'm going to collapse soon.
---
The drama today was really not bad, interesting plot, albeit a bit factual.
But the wonders of drama wow. Never thought that you could pass off two different people as one single person that easily (or not).
Dry ice turns out to be mildly distracting but some of the effects were just way cool.
Learnt a lot more for sure. Like maybe how I really can't understand Chinese before the Mao era very well. :/ Okay and interesting facts that happened in China.
---
其實我的執著依然執著 <3