This feels like holidays, truly nice and slack.
Even though there are actually so many things to do ><
I can't fault you for giving me things to think about, but when these things occupy my thoughts way too much especially since it's holidays now, I can't help but wonder why you had to do this. Haiz.
But yeah, I get your intentions.
Sometimes, things are just not a matter of faith and belief, when you have other things to think about, just having the faith does not help.
If only someone could tell me what to do.
Sometimes, I just wished I wasn't so spontaneous to agree to just about anything and everything that seems reasonable to me. Haiz.
It sucks when Internet reliance is so huge. And the worry isn't getting any less even while typing. Natural disasters haiz ><
---
On a happier note, at least I can slack a bit later after pw is finished xD
If some things don't get into my mind.
Everything will be okay, right?
♥ 4:58 PM