No sense of urgency yet. I think the 7% might as well be gone haiz.
Maybe it's because I somehow slept too much and ended up wanting to sleep more.
Or maybe it's just because there're so many things to think about.
No mood to study for math at all. And the more I do math, the more I don't like it, especially when I find out it is one stupid careless mistake that causes me to stare at that pathetic question for 1 hour.
Home environment is really not good to study in, I realized.
Too many distractions, and sometimes, too many people.
Library suddenly sounds nice. And even the class bench at night.
Need for a lot of quiet, and a really good mood to do math.
Having no proper table to start solving everything is probably one of the reasons too haiz.
At this rate, I can write an entire essay on the causes of bad math results.
Using analysis of varying types of causes -.-
Need to apply my passion more.
Too bad subbing doesn't really use math per say ><
There're some things that are really really relaxing to do, and math is still never one of them.
♥ 10:08 PM