The National Day holiday really didn't feel like much of a holiday. Maybe except for my drama marathon.
Quite pointless holiday haiz, considering I got almost nothing cleared over this time. Maybe except for econs essay plan. Sometimes, it really helps to study with friends.
21 more newspaper reflections to go, they shall occupy my free time in school ><
---
Been eating too many burgers lately. How unhealthy can my life get? :/
I was thinking that it had been bad enough.
---
Can't believe that a few days can pass by so fast.
Haven't talked in so long, waiting for that everyday, and obviously that kind of never happens ><
Haiz.
There are some things which make up a huge part of my life, some people who never fail to brighten up my day, and it all feels so empty without them ><
2 more hours to end of today.
Maybe hoping does help.
<3
If time could be manipulated, it wouldn't really be time, would it?
---
Lol I was trying to do a PW survey and gave up when the whole thing was about pursuing a career in medical research.
Wrong target haha.
♥ 9:56 PM