<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6146587168477449295?origin\x3dhttp://memories-simplicity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the memories ♥
profile.

Your photo here.

alicia
021294
sagittarius

Schools:
1. Greenwood Primary School (2001)
2. Admiralty Primary School (2002-2003)
3. Nanyang Primary School (2004-2006)
4. Nanyang Girls’s High School (2007-2010)
5. Hwa Chong Junior College (2011-)
nanyang infocomm club- robotics! :D


loves.

Music!
Most of all, Fahrenheit 飛輪海! ♥
S.H.E
Genie Zhuo
Danson Tang

Dramas!
愛似百匯
霹雳 MIT
终极一班
终极一家
终极三国
公主小妹
花样少年少女
下一站,幸福

hearts talking.





alternative exits.

Family
Elaine!♥

NYGH
Lynn
Sarah
Venus
Hui Min
Fangmin

APCG
Raphael
Zi Cong

Others
Hui Hui
Lee Voon
Samuel

archive.

June 2010
September 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Monday, August 15, 2011

I think it's really nice to figure out some things in life, to have a certain feeling of happiness that just happens.

When sometimes you get too tired of something, it really does help to just take a break from it relax and think about it.

The past few days were quite weird, moody a lot, and well, just felt like I was just floating about.

Glad that at least now I feel more grounded, more like I have something to do in life rather than all the meaningless things I do nowadays.

And for one, nice to discover something that really interests me.

My life did change a lot since the end of last year, and it has always been amazing how fate worked to bring about all these changes I never thought would have happened.

New experiences, new feelings, new likes, new people. And not everything was bad.

Just really thankful for life now.

And I'm making up my mind to focus on school, a lot.

Math lecture test was ironic, integration seemed easier than vectors, but ah well, appearances are deceiving. So rather start working towards promos than think about results that are coming back ahem tomorrow ^^

---

快乐的俱乐部由你作主
请打开你心灵的窗户
有权利做梦就有义务
天天进步是最大的财富

♥

Thought this was nice, seems even nicer now.


♥ 10:12 PM