I really don't get why some happiness has to be derived from someone else's suffering.
Even if you can't be friends any longer, wasting your effort to spite that person just shows that you haven't gotten over whatever incident happened between you. And if it had been true friendship, it probably wouldn't have ended so easily and came to this extent.
Some people piss me off, a lot. Including myself.
And the best thing to do is just to ignore them haiz.
---
Been in a pretty bad mood recently.
Or maybe today was just a really bad day.
Waking up to icy water isn't exactly my favourite way to wake up on a holiday, especially not so if it's only 9 plus and I need all the sleep I can get today. Since tomorrow sounds pretty impossible for sleeping a nice sleep.
Much as I like the feeling of ice, waking up haiz.
Subsequent things just ended up snowballing even further.
I want to just get off everything and go have a nice peaceful rest for now. But no, stuck doing stupid newspaper reflections.
It is never a good idea to push things to the last minute, I realized.
---
你最近還好嗎?
♥ 10:10 PM