I predict a late sleeping time tonight. ><
And gosh feel so bad for sleeping during almost every single lesson today. If not for the fact that there was Southeast Asian history today, I would be sleeping three quarters of all lessons away blehs.
Not like sleeping really helped, I'm still tired now. -.-
---
I really don't get how predicting the future is supposed to be useful for GP, unless you call training writing skills a reasonable excuse.
Crack my brains some more after PW haha. At least it's due ahem tomorrow morning. Which I shall take as 11.59am or something >< As bad as that is.
---
First day of August, nothing really new. Time flies so fast, I thought July just came.
But then again, looking at the wonderful EOY revision plan didn't help a lot, just made everything seem so much faster.
---
Planes are annoying. Random things that appear out of nowhere are annoying too.
♥ 10:52 PM