I hate it when my instincts tell me that the decision I make is wrong.
I hate it even more when I decide to ignore my instincts.
There are so many things which I pretty much suck at, one of which includes making decisions.
From minor to major, I pretty much took a lot of wrong steps in life, did a lot of things which I really shouldn't have done.
Looking back, they did influence me quite a lot haiz.
And even up till now, regrets still follow.
I really hope that everything will turn out alright. Really.
Everyone is so plagued with problems nowadays, is there anyone who is being truly happy?
---
A few months sounds long, but somehow it just whizzed past.
And now, as everything is nearing, I can't help but think whether it will really happen.
Waiting gives rise to so many complicated feelings, so many thoughts.
Not knowing if the thing you're waiting for will ever come just makes everything much worse than it already is.
---
Need to desperately start working. But there doesn't seem like a single cell in my body that wants to start on anything called PW.
Haiz, sometimes, I really don't get why nothing can be done when there is no mood.
---
It's either everything is a miracle, or nothing is.