Haha I'm still not over that wonderfully cute hippo.
I actually miss the days when I used to love all these really cute things. Life was way simpler when I could just stare into the eyes of Pinky and confess all my little things to the cute dog with floppy ears. Doing that now just makes me feel weird -.- Even if Pinky is still really cute with floppy years. I can't figure out how stuffed dogs can slim down -.- Plus Pinky is somewhere stuck on the top of my wardrobe.
Achievement today: 2 questions of integration.
What happened to my determination to not procrastinate? ><
No sense of urgency at all. What is this? And OMG CSC untouched. I shall just dao it until monday afternoon gosh.
---
Some hints are actually pretty obvious I realised -.-
Especially when one gets really desperate.
---
Some dreams are really kind of weird. ><
And it's even weirder that I can actually remember it.
Maybe food and beverages were just a huge part of my life to begin with -.-
---
Some people just won't own up to what they do haiz. No matter what it is.
That issue has been a topic of constant discussion since this morning ><
And shouting still sucks. Very noisy.
---
This is getting to be a random collection of thoughts that are running through my mind currently as more things start to happen.
---
Chinese is a truly wonderful language that can reach deep into the hearts. And maybe that's why Chinese songs always had this certain charm to them, the language is truly beautiful. Even if I'm not typing in Chinese now.
想要忘记一段感情,方法永远只有一个:时间和新欢。要是时间和新欢也不能让你忘记一段感情,原因只有一个:时间不够长,新欢不够好。
♥ 12:10 AM