As usual, procrastination.
I'm reminded of the eraser that lies in my pencil case.
But sometimes, not all procrastination is bad I suppose.
It's nice to be able to at least have some motivation not to just collapse of stress from 3 consecutive papers from Tuesday to Thursday.
And at least, I can smile and laugh at so many things even when I'm quite convinced that I'm going to die for history and econs ><
But ah well, CA is not everything, it's just how depressing it gets when results come back and I know I could have done much better if I were not doing *ahem* certain things.
Some things are wonderful at distracting my thoughts away from things I shouldn't be thinking about.
I can't wait to see some things changed <3
Whenever I think of 24th August now, a lot of things will probably come to mind.
On a side note, my design skills aren't as bad as I thought ><
This is a purely random post to distract myself from reality.
Escape is useful at times, isn't it?
---
Avoidance can get pretty obvious, but haiz what else is there to do? Seems like some forced mutual agreement when you get helpless.
Smiles are contagious I would think; they can stir up so many emotions in just that one short moment.
♥ 1:05 AM