<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6146587168477449295?origin\x3dhttp://memories-simplicity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the memories ♥
profile.

Your photo here.

alicia
021294
sagittarius

Schools:
1. Greenwood Primary School (2001)
2. Admiralty Primary School (2002-2003)
3. Nanyang Primary School (2004-2006)
4. Nanyang Girls’s High School (2007-2010)
5. Hwa Chong Junior College (2011-)
nanyang infocomm club- robotics! :D


loves.

Music!
Most of all, Fahrenheit 飛輪海! ♥
S.H.E
Genie Zhuo
Danson Tang

Dramas!
愛似百匯
霹雳 MIT
终极一班
终极一家
终极三国
公主小妹
花样少年少女
下一站,幸福

hearts talking.





alternative exits.

Family
Elaine!♥

NYGH
Lynn
Sarah
Venus
Hui Min
Fangmin

APCG
Raphael
Zi Cong

Others
Hui Hui
Lee Voon
Samuel

archive.

June 2010
September 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Woke up today feeling quite blur. Erratic sleeping habits are oh so wonderful. Next time, I shall never decide to just take a *short* break on the sofa. But then again, since I never learn, you will find me complaining someday about wrong decisions to rest again.

This morning was quite interesting, thought-provoking. There is a reason why every single thing happens. And for me, I suppose deciding to walk in to nanyang through the side gate and not the main gate made quite a big difference. Interesting how all the different choices and timings can come together to make a thing happen in the end. Insightful conversation, even though admittedly I was zoning out at times. You can't blame me for feeling sleepy at 7 plus in the morning.

Still can't help thinking about this morning, even if I am feeling quite lazy to just go find out more.

Lol I'm talking in circles or something. Just because the content of the conversation so shouldn't come up here. Lest I end up offending people or something, which does seem very plausible given the society we all live in.

---

Nice to actually know that they moderated econs marks. I suppose the level did quite badly in general >< But whew, I bet I still scraped that grade. Weird ways of calculaiton hmm.

It's somewhat amusing to see how everyone is talking about the string of grades they get. And obviously I'm amusing myself here too.

Is it actually better to do the same in all subjects and be an average person, or is it better to have a strong subject?

While yes, it's probably taken for granted to be something like all-rounded nowadays. But when it's equally bad at everything, that doesn't really say much >< Maybe except the fact that you can juggle things and end up dropping everything. At least, if you have a strong subject, you feel at least comforted that there is something you can actually do well at. You can improve on those subjects you aren't very good at, but improving everything at the same time seems pretty hard ><

Shouldn't be complaining so much, since I was expecting this kind of results already. Waiting to see parents' reactions when the result gets delivered to this wonderful little box sitting quite ominously in the void deck.

Funny that my strongest subject turns out to be GP :/

---

Need to really keep track of the stuff that are due.


♥ 11:25 PM