Today was a wonderful day. And I was actually quite depressed in the afternoon lol.
Quite amazing how a few things can lift spirits so much!
Four seasons finally complete again! ♥ And truly, I never really knew how much I missed it until today. And just by looking at pictures, not even videos yet! Can't imagine how high I can get maybe later or tomorrow xD
But whew, walked a loooong way today. Kind of realized that life has been quite stationary these days, apart from the occasional PE lessons and walking to and fro the MRT station.
Somehow, everytime I go out for this kind of thing, always walk so much. And no, the distance is not short -.- Toa Payoh is a huge place, and walking from Orchard to Dhoby Ghaut didn't help LOL.
But ah wells, still a nice day. Relaxing and actually got my mind off any kind of troubles I had over exams and stuff. Although I think I was behaving quite weirdly ._.
A lot of motivation to do work suddenly! At least not tired, though I suspect I'll be sleeping off to nowhere during GP and Math tomorrow. Or maybe break.
And while the mood is here, productivity shall increase! :D
---
Hmm sadly, no straight chain. Not that I was expecting much from Econs anyway. Quite amusing to see how I scraped through forgetting everything about PED.
---
Need to think of positive things to keep happy. What's the point in dwelling so much, no matter how bad the environment seems?
And yes it's true, sometimes, there's something more to a home than just a house. And sadly, that can be quite lacking.