Time to move on, from the past into the present.
It's been quite a long time, yet today marks the start of a significant thing.
While to a lot of people, yes, this isn't that important, it's just another day in that year, but well, there are some things that only you yourself know.
To truly affirm that the past is indeed remaining in the past, is quite a huge thing.
各自去新的世界, 不會連絡可是永遠 會想念 ♥
This makes much sense.
That last time was maybe more than 3 years ago, yet walking away from all of that took 3 years of time. Still thinking about it, it's hard not to when somehow a lot of things today are going to end up reminding me. But then, thinking is truly different from ___________.
---
Wondering if I will get any kind of response hmm.
---
Just spent my few precious hours of today sleeping off to nowhere in the living room.
I have to say, today's half day felt kind of pointless. Skipped my lunch and amazingly didn't complain much about it.
But well, sleep. Sleeping too much these days indeed.
Tomorrow sounds quite hard to survive, finally a CSC lesson on friday :O
---
There are just some things I rather forgo just to spend time with the people I truly miss and care about. Always a nice thing.
♥ 1:06 AM