<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6146587168477449295?origin\x3dhttp://memories-simplicity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the memories ♥
profile.

Your photo here.

alicia
021294
sagittarius

Schools:
1. Greenwood Primary School (2001)
2. Admiralty Primary School (2002-2003)
3. Nanyang Primary School (2004-2006)
4. Nanyang Girls’s High School (2007-2010)
5. Hwa Chong Junior College (2011-)
nanyang infocomm club- robotics! :D


loves.

Music!
Most of all, Fahrenheit 飛輪海! ♥
S.H.E
Genie Zhuo
Danson Tang

Dramas!
愛似百匯
霹雳 MIT
终极一班
终极一家
终极三国
公主小妹
花样少年少女
下一站,幸福

hearts talking.





alternative exits.

Family
Elaine!♥

NYGH
Lynn
Sarah
Venus
Hui Min
Fangmin

APCG
Raphael
Zi Cong

Others
Hui Hui
Lee Voon
Samuel

archive.

June 2010
September 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, July 15, 2011

Okay, so I kind of decided to still not sleep.

And since I still had nothing else to do, I began all the reflecting again.

I find it quite amusing how the ethics quiz in GP gave me a result of three ties. Like seriously ><

I thought moral compasses were supposed to be more, uh clearly defined ><

And when I tried looking back on the answers to see which ones I could change, it's quite funny to see how I still agree with every single one of the choice made.

That said, I still don't think that morals can be measured with a quiz like that.

It's just amusing how my ethics quiz results ended up being compared to Harry Potter sorting hat >< Depends on what I choose? Frankly, I don't know.

Good point made today, why are you a good person?

Because you have a good moral compass and don't want to betray your own conscience? Or because you just need to live up to societal expectations that everyone is supposed to be good?

I still can't figure out my stand on this. Which probably explains how I'm going to end up dao-ing any single GP question on ethics. Too complicated. There's a reason why everybody has been arguing about it for so long, yet nothing concrete has come out of it.

Today felt like the most productive GP lesson so far, at least I started really thinking about things.

---

Wishing that life was simple. But then again, it never is.

---

I need to make full use of Sticky Notes to remind myself of things due. If not, at this rate, I'm just going to end up getting myself into wayyy deep trouble.

---

I wonder what would have happened if I had chosen to go today. But oh wells, no point regretting.

Still hoping that everything tomorrow will be worth it! :D

Though waking up early doesn't sound very tempting to me ._.


♥ 11:14 PM