Much as I should be trying to chiong PW now, I don't exactly feel like it, again because I half feel like sleeping. I thought I slept enough yesterday blehs -.- Doesn't help when a lot of other factors come into play.
---
This afternoon felt like the most productive day in ages, since for one, I actually finished Tutorial 6A, any of which I could do (which happens to be around one third). I'm convinced that my visual representation of stuff is quite fail. Someone tell me why vectors actually seemed okay for a moment. A short moment, but still.
Finally got back one paper after something that seemed like eternity. Can't say that I am very depressed over my marks, since I was kind of expecting that for history. Though getting the same mark and making no improvement shows quite a big sign of doom. But ah wells, at least it's maintained. Still have the other half of history to wait for hmmmm.
---
I realized that the bus and MRT makes for wonderful opportunity to space out and start reflecting a lot, especially if there is no music or anything to get you distracted. (Still can't believe I forgot my adapter -.-)
One thing I kind of truly realized today, was that seriously, my life revolves around those pathetic few insignificant things that probably don't contribute much to making my life more meaningful. Enjoying life is different from living life.
Quite ironic that I could crap out one entire essay for GP about how "To live is the rarest thing in the world". But my actual life is something like a total reflection of what I defined as "to live". Putting things down in words and taking concrete action seem like two different matters altogether. But then if there isn't even the idea there, no action would be formulated, or would there?
Someday, I should really go and reflect some more and figure out what on earth I want to do with my life. And maybe actually start doing it.
---
Can't remember what else I was going to say. Short-term memory much. -.-
But oh wells, need to get back to PW, eeks.
And maybe to distract myself from the pain.
Bad luck today ><
---
躲進我的宇宙, 最安全的星球.