下午的阳光轻轻地打在身上,微风一阵阵地吹过,顿时让心房充满了温暖,忘掉所有的烦恼。这种天气还真的是好。
---
Never actually thought that I would end up blogging so much, especially when all my previous ones had been really dead ones after a few weeks.
Memories. Simplicity.
Thinking back to the wonderful days of childhood, I realise that the most significant memories were the little moments that truly made me happy.
I still remember going down the staircase together, hand in hand. That sounds quite dumb, but truly such simple moments in life can form memories that will never fail to make you smile.
And while a lot of things have changed since then, including feelings, they will forever be the memories I love and treasure.
Past few days have really been quite enlightening, thought a lot about stuff. Some self-discovery week just went past or something.
Sometimes, the things you do are not really on purpose. Yet when things just end up turning out that way, you just end up blaming yourself for any single small action done. Self control is much needed. And I suppose the loss of my voice helps quite a lot, at least for today.
Almost one week since Sunday, I think the weather is getting to me -.- The nicest range of things ever.
---
许下的承诺就一定要实现。即使过程再难,即使只是对自己许下的承诺,也不例外。就让时间冲淡这一切,全放在心里面。相信自己最好没错吧。
---
我喜欢你,但这和你没有关系。
Came across this in some source that is better to be left unknown. But it does make sense. Having feelings for a person doesn't mean that the other party has to do anything about it. After all, they are just feelings right?
---
Should be feeling happier, since there are so many other nicer things to be looking forward to. ^^ Just get through the enormous pile first lol.