Haiz, and yet again, blogging when I'm supposed to be doing work that is way more important. All of a sudden, my to-do list just expanded by like twice or something. Academics stuff is quite a bother ><
And as usual, being quite tired and I have a feeling I am going to fall asleep very soon again. Not that that hasn't happened. It's been happening a lot recently, explaining my piles of unfinished work. I wasn't kidding when I said my current hobby is sleeping ._. If hobbies are to be defined as the things you enjoy doing during free time.
I think sometimes, some people just don't get the hint haiz. Not that I get hints a lot but oh wells. A lot of full stops would be more than enough I thought. Note to self, take note of the tone of other people next time. Who says sorry and gives a wink smiley sia. Feels quite fake to me but oh wells. I suppose I'm not in a very good mood when I'm tired ><
---
On a happier note besides ranting, I wonder how many people actually know my Chinese name and the way it's pronounced accurately. And written lol. Other than those from my class haha. Feels like I'm defying my own name when most people call me by my English one. -.-
---
Some things might seem quite insignificant, but are actually so great in meaning.
People say that nothing is impossible in this world. Much as I would like to agree, there are just too many things that seem quite impossible to me. Including overcoming the dumbest fear ever haiz.
Wednesdays are starting to look pretty gloomy.
---
Shall start editing EoM again hmm.
---
愛是不可數的嗎 為何我還相信
它不是獨行俠 我在等一個人
在等我的永恆 告訴我愛不單行別害怕
I'm seriously addicted to this <3
---
Still ended up doing nothing.
And I realized one interesting thing. All Cs so far. How nice. Not.
♥ 9:43 PM