Frankly quite tired today, maybe because I slept a bit too late last night ><
But well, quite funny how I only feel tired after eating my dinner. Food does funny stuff to me.
High temptation to just go collapse and sleep now, be in best condition tomorrow xD
But then I doubt sleeping early will do much to help me wake up a bit earlier tomorrow.
Feeling quite bad for today, but always have other things to take into consideration ><
As pessimistic as all my results seem so far, I still want to know them. It's probably better not to be left hanging there waiting and debating whether I met the requirements for any kind of essay. And much as I will get quite depressed over my results, at least I can bounce back quite easily, as can be proven from math -.-
Quite a nice day generally, talked to people who I haven't kept in touch with for a long time. And even if it wasn't a really long conversation, at least it feels good to just talk.
Passing by some places are quite significant. Quite a lot of nice memories come up, and today especially so. Some things can never be turned back, but at least memories can be treasured.
I really wonder what will happen if that one day really came.
---
I quite hate my insensitivity at times. -.-
---
Today's a perfect day for slacking.
♥ 9:27 PM