<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6146587168477449295?origin\x3dhttp://memories-simplicity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the memories ♥
profile.

Your photo here.

alicia
021294
sagittarius

Schools:
1. Greenwood Primary School (2001)
2. Admiralty Primary School (2002-2003)
3. Nanyang Primary School (2004-2006)
4. Nanyang Girls’s High School (2007-2010)
5. Hwa Chong Junior College (2011-)
nanyang infocomm club- robotics! :D


loves.

Music!
Most of all, Fahrenheit 飛輪海! ♥
S.H.E
Genie Zhuo
Danson Tang

Dramas!
愛似百匯
霹雳 MIT
终极一班
终极一家
终极三国
公主小妹
花样少年少女
下一站,幸福

hearts talking.





alternative exits.

Family
Elaine!♥

NYGH
Lynn
Sarah
Venus
Hui Min
Fangmin

APCG
Raphael
Zi Cong

Others
Hui Hui
Lee Voon
Samuel

archive.

June 2010
September 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Finally went cycling today after a few months. I think the last time was some See2 outing sometime :/

Nice people, nice weather, nice times.

Thanks everyone for the great day today. It was way better than I expected.

A lot can happen in 24 hours.

And I realized that I really have a great class, a class filled with warmth, laughter and really great people.

I don't know how many of you actually know this address, but really, thanks people for being such a wonderful group of people! ^^

I don't think I laughed so much before this year.

And today, I just about got a stomachache from laughing.

Really thanks people! You let me know what it means to have a truly great class. <3

And GEMS was awesome ^^

---

And I quite love the feeling of cycling, just exercising your legs, taking in the scenery, feeling the rush of the wind. It's something that can let you think a lot, and relax a lot.

Oh, and Viking was pretty scary. First time going on one, interesting experience that was. Shortness of breath lol. Quite nice for a first experience I suppose. Somehow.

---

People say that it is a fine line between love and hate.

A trigger can cause you to cross that line, but if that trigger never comes, it's really not that fine a line after all.

Because if it was, maybe the world could be a happier place, to some individuals at least. But then not good if the place was filled with hate too. :/


♥ 9:41 PM