Few things I've learnt these days:
1. Punctuation is very important, especially for english.
2. Never be sarcastic on MSN, because tone doesn't reflect in words.
3. It's hard to stick to something especially when there's not much motivation to do it.
4. Sleep deprivation sucks.
5. Courage is very much needed in everything nowadays.
---
Misunderstandings lately.
When sarcasm doesn't show and the other party ends up getting the wrong idea, without you yourself realizing it at that moment, it's quite one huge mess to take care of.
Even if it was actually kind of to my advantage that the misunderstanding occurred, since in a sense, I can be free, the point is that I think this kind of thing is quite hard to feel happy over.
It's probably going to be quite awkward these days, but at least the storm passed, and I feel a bit happier now.
A bit.
There are admittedly, quite a few other things to worry about, things that have been stuck in my mind for quite a long time, things undone.
But that will take care of itself, maybe. Time does help.
And meanwhile, I feel too slack even when I'm doing nothing when there is one nice to-do list staring at me in the face.
I still maintain that procrastination sucks.
And maybe, my will to do something kind of is sucky too.
At least tonight, I won't be sleeping that early. No idea if that is supposed to be good or bad. Need to start catching up.
Tomorrow sounds like a nice day, not.
---
Sometimes, it is only the things that I look forward to that can make my day, no matter how imaginary it might be.
---
Saturday is wonderful, truly.