Blehs. There's a limit of how much PW I can stand in a day. Or night. Whatever.
When editing one chapter of PW gets sianz after 10 min, that's sad.
But thank goodness at least productivity goes up by a bit. At least a bit. I don't exactly feel like not sleeping before the day it's due again. Which coincidentally, is a Wednesday, again. How nice.
Caught up on my sleep, by a bit too much, but I suppose the sofa is naturally attractive to sleep on. Okay, maybe not, but at least the weather was unbearably hot.
Fluctuating mood today, or rather yesterday, but wells, I suppose after blocks is a sianz thing. Somehow, when the end of blocks come, it doesn't seem very nice ><
--
I hate it when I accidentally close the window for no good reason. So many things to sign into -.-
---
This post is pointless. I just needed to find something to do to distract myself from PW that is looming in the wonderful background. -.-
♥ 1:52 AM