<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6146587168477449295?origin\x3dhttp://memories-simplicity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the memories ♥
profile.

Your photo here.

alicia
021294
sagittarius

Schools:
1. Greenwood Primary School (2001)
2. Admiralty Primary School (2002-2003)
3. Nanyang Primary School (2004-2006)
4. Nanyang Girls’s High School (2007-2010)
5. Hwa Chong Junior College (2011-)
nanyang infocomm club- robotics! :D


loves.

Music!
Most of all, Fahrenheit 飛輪海! ♥
S.H.E
Genie Zhuo
Danson Tang

Dramas!
愛似百匯
霹雳 MIT
终极一班
终极一家
终极三国
公主小妹
花样少年少女
下一站,幸福

hearts talking.





alternative exits.

Family
Elaine!♥

NYGH
Lynn
Sarah
Venus
Hui Min
Fangmin

APCG
Raphael
Zi Cong

Others
Hui Hui
Lee Voon
Samuel

archive.

June 2010
September 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Today was finally the most productive of all days since the start of the holidays.

I kind of regret doing something like dao-ing integration tutorial before the hols started, because I think I spent at least 4 hours finishing it up, with the answer key no less. And supplementary exercise is just quite bad, considering I got stuck at Q2 and decidedly skipped it. Until I got stuck again at Q7 -.- But then well, at least I was inspired along the way ^^

And even as there is this sense of guilt somewhere hidden at the back of my mind that I haven't exactly started mugging anything at all, I figured that mugging last minute has always been my habit anyway, even if I am kind of dying for quite a lot of subjects, worst being Math. And after block tests, I don't want to imagine my results. I would very much like to put the blame on something like being a Sagittarius, but then even that can be changed I think. >< But nvm shall just enjoy the rest of this week as far as possible and next week shall start full force cramming and mugging. I declare home a not conducive environment due to abundance of distractions.

But well, at least tomorrow going school to mug with Venus and Yijia. I just realised I haven't touched anything like history and csc in the past 2 weeks plus. Not econs and gp either. Just math and more math. So tomorrow would be a good start. But then again, I don't feel like I can survive without the internet these days (what with using the phone for facebook and msn ^^) , so I'm like praying wireless in school is all good and nice now that I finally figured out how to set the proxy -.- But if not, well, don't think I will be feeling too happy mugging either. Because well, some things would serve to be more as inspiration and motivation rather than distractions. xD

---
全世界我只看见
你的视线你的一切


♥ 11:39 PM