Past two days were quite fun actually.
Like even though I kinda got sabo-ed into playing the wonderful straw game for the third time in my entire life (better have no more of that), but yea, at least rest of it was fun.
And first time I think I did more impromptu for presentations. InnovateIT didn't exactly count ><
And not to mention walking a looong way to Bukit Timah Plaza. Quite amusing how concept and logs switched roles or something, but at least we got to see how sad people at the counter struggle with mass orders at kfc and how 23 orders can jam up the queue. Kfc turned out to have enough space hmm. Balancing on the bus with tons of things ain't nice though xD
I still don't like Golden Rooster food.
And yay I can remember the facs to name now, or at least those who turned up for training lol. I thought I would need mug shots or something.
First time seeing Barney in real life, I think it was quite amusing. Purple dinosaur looks kinda cute, but then again, I grew up watching Barney so I suppose I have some kind of special attachment to it.
And really, even though the day didn't end off that nicely (that seems like an understatement), but thanks to everyone who waited for me very nicely (:
Special thanks to Huimin and Yeehui. ^^ Thanks loads for all the advice given and comforting me throughout the entire thing (: I still think we should go out someday lol xD And this time sure got curfew haha. Both of you are really great friends to have! ^^
On a sidenote, I finally cleared out my inbox -.-
♥ 11:34 PM