Okay, so I ended up not going to mug in school due to things that cropped up last minute >< So as of date, everything other than Math is still untouched. Not good.
I am contemplating staying up late tonight just to start mugging. Because I'm quite vaguely aware that otherwise, I'll just be really dead when block tests come.
One thing that my friend said, and I find quite true. "Procrastinating" is like my favourite word now, just because I use it so much. Even going out to the library can be put off until I really need to go. This habit, is something I desperately need to change. While doing things last minute can work at times, sometimes, it simply just ends up with horror. Like I am not going to imagine how late I am going to get home later, just because I'm procrastinating by blogging. And maybe waiting, but that's besides the point.
It's not that I don't have the motivation to continue doing things, I just don't have the motivation to start. Like the wonderful programming book that is sitting somehwhere in my room as of now. Somewhere in me, that motivation lies. I kind of just need to get it out even for just a moment. I mean, if I can find the motivation to do Math and Math is my worst subject, there's no reason why I can't find motivation for the other subjects, which I really kind of like. Maybe except for GP.
And subbing, something I feel the passion for, I can get the motivation to do it.
School must be quite boring to me subconsciously. ><
But yes, today shall mark the start of history reading, which I might as well commence now, since I have nothing else much to do.
And droning on and on here doesn't seem like much of an option to me.
I wonder who comes here anyway, since I bet a lot of people don't even know the existence of this blog which works fine for me too.
---
时间是一道在你身边静静守候的催眠曲 它让你不经意就忘了眼前的欢笑与忧伤 也提醒你要珍惜曾经拥有的一切 ♥
How true that is. I mean the past goes, and when time passes, suddenly, all the emotions that seemed so strong in the past faded away and all there's left is just a shadow of that strong emotion that overtook your heart entirely. The past left me with wonderful memories, but those memories are still memories, and much as they leave me with a smile on my face, time can never be turned back. Treasuring what we had, instead of blaming others for why we lost that, is always the best isn't it? It sure will make life much happier, if we can let go of the past and embrace the present and future. But then again, the present is never nice, neither is the future. Optimism is really hard in some cases, but well, it still can be done. Not thinking about it works too. Life's complicated.
---
Sometimes, I just wish I could know what another person is thinking.