I feel like I've been slacking my life away.
Alternating between waking up at 2pm and 4pm during the holidays is the dumbest thing that can ever happen, even during holidays.
It's quite amazing how I can be surrounded by people who are so busy that 24 hours doesn't seem like enough and they have to go out everyday and I can be here at home, slacking my days away like nobody's business.
I do have a stack of books from the library lying somewhere. They were supposed to be uh self enriching but I think I just spent the past few days immersed in something like 4 fantasy books and TV dramas. It's amazing how my mom hasn't come anywhere near to slaughtering me yet.
Even if I am going to end up slaughtering myself for slacking the past 2 weeks away.
2 weeks left to go mug the piles and piles of notes for CSC, history and econs, that are totally unfiled and scattered everywhere -.- And to start on GP holiday homework. And to clear the looong overdue HBL. -.-
I need to set goals. First off will be history essay hmm.
Interesting how everytime I think of starting work, history pops up into my mind first, not GP or CSC or econs or (urgh) Math.
Well, maybe I will somehow get into the mood of studying by starting on that. Just maybe.
Math is a headache I realised. Possibly worse than GP but who knows. PW is another.
♥ 4:53 PM