Ah wells, today started out nice. Until it was lateee at night.
I mean well, I was in a wonderful mood for morning and afternoon, since I did do the things I wanted to and my mood was still like carrying over from yesterday xD Totally great day, even if it was kind of hot weather >< Nice friends I have to talk to ^^ And that totally let my mood go even happier xD
And I managed to get started on econs! Effectively dao-ing GP which is the first subject, but I deem econs to be more important heh. ^^ Even if I can't find lectures 1 to 3 and shall dao it for now, demand and supply feels basic ><
And it was still a nice day, until some storm broke out in the house -.-
It's supposed to be Fathers' Day today isn't it? So why didn't I feel any of the nice mushy feelings that was supposed to be going around the house? I mean watching TV was nice and stuff. But is it like destined that everytime my mom comes back from Malaysia, there must be some storm brewing in my house?
The "slam" of the door was not nice, neither was the screaming and throwing. But then I think I got an insight into where my somewhat explosive behaviour sometimes come front. Too bad negative negative didn't make positive. I think I'm still half shocked from that, but wells, can't be avoided, seems to me.
Just hoping that everything will be better after a few days, or better, one night's sleep (:
For now, optimism in full force while I attempt to get high and do the stuff I really want to do xD Now that at least I released some of my pent-up emotions.
---
The gift is still lying on my bed -.-
---
And my previous blog post looked wrong haha.
I still maintain that 幸福不灭 is a damn nice song that is totally addictive xD And at least the tune is kind of soothing, even if the lyrics are uber touching and meaningful <3
More than 95% of the songs I listen to are love songs hmm. But since when can you find one that doesn't talk about love, haha. Or friends, or family. xD