Why is it that in society, to survive, you must have a portfolio?
Leadership experience, CIP, academics, even sports. But the point is not everybody can get access to these experiences.
It gets quite depressing when even though you put in the effort, things just don't end up the way you want them to be. And even though some people don't put in that much effort, they actually strike the correct thing and get it.
So technically, it's quite dependent on how you grab opportunities, and make use of them for your advantage. Choose the wrong goal, and end up failing, no matter how much effort put in.
Whoever says that putting in effort will get you the thing you want, has to take a lot of other factors into consideration.
I won't be surprised, that if by the end of 2 years, even though my academics might be okay, I will end up failing quite horribly in life because of not knowing how to grab opportunities when they come along.
Leadership needs experience, doesn't it?
And while I was quite depressed yesterday over the results, who wouldn't be? It's just a lesson learnt, I suppose. And try to strive for whatever minimal leadership position there can be. Since class ones are all snapped up anyway ><
Opportunities are decreasing, and so is my future outlook getting more pessimistic.
But haiz, when was life not like this?
---
On a lighter note, nice songs I've been listening to lately.
The phone screwing up to mess up my playlists doesn't seem that bad.
愛只有簡單筆劃
卻比想像複雜
恨安定愛變化