<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6146587168477449295?origin\x3dhttp://memories-simplicity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the memories ♥
profile.

Your photo here.

alicia
021294
sagittarius

Schools:
1. Greenwood Primary School (2001)
2. Admiralty Primary School (2002-2003)
3. Nanyang Primary School (2004-2006)
4. Nanyang Girls’s High School (2007-2010)
5. Hwa Chong Junior College (2011-)
nanyang infocomm club- robotics! :D


loves.

Music!
Most of all, Fahrenheit 飛輪海! ♥
S.H.E
Genie Zhuo
Danson Tang

Dramas!
愛似百匯
霹雳 MIT
终极一班
终极一家
终极三国
公主小妹
花样少年少女
下一站,幸福

hearts talking.





alternative exits.

Family
Elaine!♥

NYGH
Lynn
Sarah
Venus
Hui Min
Fangmin

APCG
Raphael
Zi Cong

Others
Hui Hui
Lee Voon
Samuel

archive.

June 2010
September 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm not going to believe that my last post was about one week ago. Maybe because I don't even remember what happened one week ago that much. Except for mugging math I think. And ILP. So much passed since then.

I have to admit, math results are really kind of depressing. Although I was expecting this kind of results and I didn't feel that bad from looking at ISP, it turns out that telling parents about bad results churns a lot of guilt from me. I did try my best during the test, it was not like I slept through the test. But somehow, I just didn't get it. And from that, I know how much more I need to work for math. Because math needs practice, practice and more practice. On a side note, I never did realize how integration can be so fulfilling until today.

Waiting for econs marks, and truthfully, not looking forward to it. Because I don't feel like looking at a drop in percentile or grade. Just intuition. And maybe this time, my intuition might be wrong -.- Hopefully.

My sleeping habits feel more regular lately, I think that the computer limit until 11.30 does help. I mean, there's only that much I can do with my phone, like blogging and facebook. Trying to load videos is torture because it takes so long. I like the regular sleep thing, but why is it that I end up feeling more tired? -.-

----

I like the variety of songs I'm listening to nowadays. Quite inspiring lyrics, really.


♥ 11:50 PM