<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6146587168477449295?origin\x3dhttp://memories-simplicity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the memories ♥
profile.

Your photo here.

alicia
021294
sagittarius

Schools:
1. Greenwood Primary School (2001)
2. Admiralty Primary School (2002-2003)
3. Nanyang Primary School (2004-2006)
4. Nanyang Girls’s High School (2007-2010)
5. Hwa Chong Junior College (2011-)
nanyang infocomm club- robotics! :D


loves.

Music!
Most of all, Fahrenheit 飛輪海! ♥
S.H.E
Genie Zhuo
Danson Tang

Dramas!
愛似百匯
霹雳 MIT
终极一班
终极一家
终极三国
公主小妹
花样少年少女
下一站,幸福

hearts talking.





alternative exits.

Family
Elaine!♥

NYGH
Lynn
Sarah
Venus
Hui Min
Fangmin

APCG
Raphael
Zi Cong

Others
Hui Hui
Lee Voon
Samuel

archive.

June 2010
September 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I realized today, that there are many nice songs hidden on my phone.

Just because I stuck to my normal playlist, and would have continued sticking to it if not for my phone going bonkers, I didn't rediscover all these nice songs that are really reflective of some deep emotions within me.

Songs do have the ability to affect people.

When you are listening to an emo one, no matter how happy you were, or feeling neutral, your mood would go down with it. And right after that, if you here a slightly more cheerful song, even the steps taken will be lighter and it feels as if everything is better, even for just a while.

I have to say that of Singapore Town -.- Tune is catchy enough and truthfully, I don't get tired of it. At least not yet, though I've been listening to it way too long for econs ILP.

But really, the song that inspired this was 喜欢你怎么办。

Imagine that before, you were listening to some really emo love song. I suppose this does say that songs do give different perspectives of love, those sad heart-wrenching ones and those that reflect the kind of pure innocent and carefree love that most people are after.

---

来不及回那一天 我们相遇的季节
曾经一起美好的画面 如今却消失不见
来不及说的明天 对我们都太珍贵
就让时间冲淡这一切 把眼泪 全藏在心里面

One thing I realize, a common theme among sad love songs, they talk about going back to that past, when everything was better.

And really, in real life, who doesn't want that?

Memories do tend to cause people to drown at times. Even if they are happy.


♥ 2:34 AM