<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6146587168477449295?origin\x3dhttp://memories-simplicity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the memories ♥
profile.

Your photo here.

alicia
021294
sagittarius

Schools:
1. Greenwood Primary School (2001)
2. Admiralty Primary School (2002-2003)
3. Nanyang Primary School (2004-2006)
4. Nanyang Girls’s High School (2007-2010)
5. Hwa Chong Junior College (2011-)
nanyang infocomm club- robotics! :D


loves.

Music!
Most of all, Fahrenheit 飛輪海! ♥
S.H.E
Genie Zhuo
Danson Tang

Dramas!
愛似百匯
霹雳 MIT
终极一班
终极一家
终极三国
公主小妹
花样少年少女
下一站,幸福

hearts talking.





alternative exits.

Family
Elaine!♥

NYGH
Lynn
Sarah
Venus
Hui Min
Fangmin

APCG
Raphael
Zi Cong

Others
Hui Hui
Lee Voon
Samuel

archive.

June 2010
September 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dance Night was wonderful, really!

I think though I spent half of the time trying to spot people, it really was a nice production put up by all!

And yess, finally the start of holidays, the start of a relatively more stress free time, or so I hope.

But first thing to clear, CSC essay. ><

Maybe tomorrow I shall decide to start on it, but for now, it'll be something of a guilt trip for me.

Next thing, PW. That needs a lot more work sheesh.

And after that, tons of holiday work and mugging. Mostly math is my worry, since it's the worst out of all subjects. That doesn't mean to slack on other subjects either haiz.

But at least these days have been quite nice so far.

Lots of things to think about, but when at least these things are quite nice in general, it's all good.

It's quite funny how my arm hurts after one day of doing street sales. I don't even remember carrying something that heavy on my left hand ><

And when I woke up, I think I did something to my shoulder, though I can't really tell what's wrong with it, except that it's sore.

Late sleeping, late awakenings, here I come.

Subbing and mugging, here I come.

June hols hopefully are nice enough!

愛不單行 is really a nice song, and too addictive. (:


♥ 2:01 AM