Today was an admittedly nice day. And I realize one thing about blog posts: when you are happy, it doesn’t show. But when you are sad and reflecting on something, the posts drastically increase. This is of course the reason why generally, blogs are emo.
The next week is going to be crazy, 2 tests, 1 PI due, tons of homework. And yet, I just slacked today and yesterday off.
Sometimes, Math seems like the only fun subject to do, when you actually get it. And it lets time pass pretty fast, which is really good sometimes. I like history, but that doesn’t mean I like doing essay outlines for Southeast Asian History. Haiz. Cold War is a ton more interesting to learn about, somehow. USSR :D
And PI, don’t even mention it. I am going to give up changing my problem and turn to squeezing my brain for more innovative ideas. It’s kind of dumb when the case study you choose came from InnovateIT and your teacher says it’s not innovative enough -.-
But awwww, today was a nice relaxing day, and I got obsessed over Cantonese stuff yesterday night and today <3
Twin of Brothers. Watched it a looong time ago, when I was a small and ignorant little child. Yet, watching it today, it’s so sweet and really, one of the best dramas I ever watched. Even if it’s a bit long and draggy, but hehe. xD
Another nice song, and drama <3 Not to mention it makes me actually want to learn Cantonese. ---
On a side note, Weather Warden series is really nice.
For me to give up my time for surfing the internet, just to read "Total Eclipse" in a few hours, the author is great! :D
And it does make people reflect on what on earth we are doing to the earth. Helps in the age of increasing earthquakes and natural disasters.