If life were that simple, I would be happy. And as JC life has sufficiently proved, it is never good to trust anybody that much. Even if you know the person for a few years, ultimately only close friends are worthy of trust.
And I really wonder if everyone was just born evil. I mean yeah, 人性善, but when do you ever see that? People can just do things that are horrible and have no sense of guilt at all, apparently.
I'm frustrated, I'm tired of waiting. And trust me, when I have that kind of feeling towards non-family, you really pissed me off, badly.
Because usually, only in front of family can I show my true feelings, which probably accounts for the number of conflicts. Sagittarius usually values friends more than family. I suppose that's true, to a certain extent. But ultimately, I don't know who I can even consider as friends.
One month is pretty much a long time. And even if it's in human nature to have no responsibility, I suppose even sense of guilt contributes, right? I suppose not. Waiting for two hours without any update from you isn't ideal either.
And if you are reading this, you know who you are. I won't say that much, but I just need to get this out, before the frustration fills up my entire heart.
And what's worse? I know I'll never learn my lesson and trust will still be there. Just because I hate rejecting people.
I need to learn to say no, truly and seriously.
♥ 1:58 AM