I feel conflicted nowadays. And not just because of PI.
Coincidences, why do they always happen when you least expect it? They throw you off your track and impact you deeply, but ultimately, the coincidence does provoke a lot of thinking, sometimes maybe a bit too much.
Everytime you are expecting something to happen, it never does. And just when you decide to give up, or convinced yourself to give up, it has to happen.
Take the buses at the bus stop for example. The bus does not come when you are set on going home, but it comes when you decide to go to another place.
And when that happens, how do you decide?
Change with the environment? Or do you stick to your decision, praying that it is the right one?
What it does say is that you never truly gave up.
I never did figure out some things, even if I have been experiencing it since so long ago.
And sometimes, I think I never will.
Fate is truly a wonderful thing.
---
I realise that blogs are useful when I need to desperately get something out of myself, or express my views, except it might not be too good to the reader.
---
人只有在靜下來的時候才知道自己真正思念的是誰....
♥ 1:05 AM