应该学习婴儿
再宽容一点
哭过就忘了
别再记着昨天
还有什么悲伤
---
Isn't this what everybody wants?
To forget the past, look forward to the wonderful future ahead of us.
But somehow, the past keeps on coming back to haunt you, no matter what you do.
You might have convinced yourself that you got over it, that it'll all be okay now.
But in reality, it's one part of you that will stay with you for life.
I realized today, how much the past affected me. Age doesn't matter when it comes to experience.
And the experience you get, especially when you're young, determines your life path.
It shapes your thinking, and stays with you for life.
Many things change over the course of time, physically. But deep down, similarities are glaringly obvious.
How amazing that time can always seem to pass by so fast, yet reflecting back, it seemed so long ago.
Much as I want to stop dwelling on the past, when can I do when almost everything I do now reminds me of the past, or is a result of the past?
Optimism is much needed. -.-
現在的我, 和三年前的我, 到底有什麼差別.
♥ 10:08 PM