Amazing how one small event can trigger one whole stream of emotions, then to realize that those emotions were uncalled for, because the event did not mean what you thought it to mean.
I suppose it's not very good to jump to conclusions that easily, but these few days are taking a toll on me, emotionally anyway.
And physically, I'm tired. Tired from doing nothing at all. I feel very unproductive these few days.
Emotions are not meant to be an excuse to digress from my work, get distracted, or simply just stone at the computer.
The worst part is when I finally get down to doing something, I realize 30 minutes later that that was totally redundant.
And it really doesn't help that my aim for today was to actually finish revising CSC and doing PI, out of which maybe 10% is completed.
I feel screwed.
But somehow, at the same time, I feel like life is just a bit more happier, just a bit.
I don't know what I'm doing to myself ><
---
全世界我只看見你
你的視線 你的一切
♥ 12:17 AM