Today was a wonderful day in general! ♥
Reasons, I shall keep it to myself xD
But then of course, Fahrenheit plays a big part.
I feel the most productive today compared to the entire holidays.
One question of history, one question of PW.
Took a long time, but looking at it gives me a sense of achievement.
Except tomorrow, I will need to go shorten time doing it and concentrate on them to finish by Tuesday :O
But yeah, I feel productive!
And happy! :D
Today was a meaningful day!
---
This is a random blog post since I'm going to get addicted to blogging anyway.
And on the way to getting addicted.
Increasing trend of blogging nowadays.
Getting affected by people. Not to say it isn't good. Except I kind of pity you if you're reading this weird post that has no meaning whatsoever except to exclaim my high-ness today.
Unless of course you share my high-ness today xD
---
And to end it off, something that I miss listening to today. It's weird to not be watching anything today.
守在你的 左右 最单纯的念头
我好想从你眼中找到我
能扞卫的温柔
躲进我的 宇宙 最安全的星球
当所有流星远离了天空
成为你的 最忠诚星座
♥
---
Thoughts of doing PW tomorrow somehow do not depress me. Yet.
♥ 12:34 AM