<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6146587168477449295?origin\x3dhttp://memories-simplicity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the memories ♥
profile.

Your photo here.

alicia
021294
sagittarius

Schools:
1. Greenwood Primary School (2001)
2. Admiralty Primary School (2002-2003)
3. Nanyang Primary School (2004-2006)
4. Nanyang Girls’s High School (2007-2010)
5. Hwa Chong Junior College (2011-)
nanyang infocomm club- robotics! :D


loves.

Music!
Most of all, Fahrenheit 飛輪海! ♥
S.H.E
Genie Zhuo
Danson Tang

Dramas!
愛似百匯
霹雳 MIT
终极一班
终极一家
终极三国
公主小妹
花样少年少女
下一站,幸福

hearts talking.





alternative exits.

Family
Elaine!♥

NYGH
Lynn
Sarah
Venus
Hui Min
Fangmin

APCG
Raphael
Zi Cong

Others
Hui Hui
Lee Voon
Samuel

archive.

June 2010
September 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Monday, March 14, 2011

March holidays started.
For 2 days already.
And really, can't say much about it.
Much as somehow I know that my March hols will be occupied, I have no idea how it will be like.
Because somehow, I think we are really screwed for OM.
It doesn't help that I think back on the past few weeks, and I feel very unproductive.
I go for lectures, I sleep.
I go for tutorials, I sleep in front of the teacher.
What is becoming of me? ><
Much as I try to stay awake, and sometimes quite successfully, I still don't feel like I have learnt anything.
That's why I really need to buck up.
Somehow.
That and I need to give myself more sleep.
It kind of sucks to just go back home and collapse on the sofa, dao-ing everything else.
Much as I think that I am not surviving very well, there seems to be a lot of people everywhere worse off than me.
So one thing to do: be happier.
--
Japan's earthquake came as a shock.
And the fact of how horrible it was started to sink in today when you start reading about the nuclear stuff.
Please let everyone be safe.


♥ 12:12 AM