Looking at the price of the headphones that can go with Nokia E71 kills me.
I regret not taking care of my earphones better, and when I get the new one, I am so going to 呵護 it like it is my wonderful treasure or something. Which technically, it will be if I spend so much of my savings on it. Byebye to my savings since the start of the year (which really isn't a lot because Hwachong makes me eat a lot during all free times available)
I knew this day would come -.- One side of the earphone was extremely damaged due to -ahem- rough handling. Doesn't take long for one of the protruding wires to get broken and kill my earphone's sound. And from this, you can tell how badly I abused my earphones. Gawd.
I'm praying I find my earphones tomorrow. I can't survive without my music for more than a day.
Why did the Nokia store at Causeway have to close? Now I have to go running to various parts of Singapore to try my luck.
---
Talking more about my earphones make me depressed. Seriously, I need something to keep myself more normal. Who gets depressed over earphones? ><
But then again, Aaron's new songs are uber nice. ♥ Even if they all seem quite emo to me.
---
I need to keep awake more. Seriously, I sleep everywhere. Like even standing on the MRT. It's amazing how a few weeks can train me to do that. And yeah, lectures and tutorials included. Except maybe for history tutorials so far. And maybe during break time. And yesterday, I finally tried sleeping at the class bench. Worked quite well >< I lack sleeeep.
Sleeping feels anti-social.
But other than too constant sleeping, school is going quite well, I suppose. I feel that I have more life anyway.
---
忽然之間 天昏地暗
世界可以忽然什麼都沒有
This is a result of endless looping.
♥ 12:41 AM