I feel very in the mood to blog nowadays.
Today was Fac CIP, went to Hort Park to help entertain elderly.
Somehow, I don't really get the point of CIP when both parties are not very willing to be doing it. CIP should be something you do out of the kindness of your heart, to help someone who would need and appreaciate that help. Hort Park has pretty wonderful scenery, but when the sun is enough to make you sweat so much, the temptation of going for a stroll decreases by a lot. Sometimes, Flag Days would be so much more effective.
Class dinner after that. My mom was complaining about how long it took for me to eat dinner and come back haha. I'm crossing fingers that the wonderful container we bought can be successfully put at the class bench. It's quite huge xD
And I just realised I still have a ton of homework left. PW, CSC newspaper article reflections (my printer just ran out of ink -.-), History, Econs. Why is there so much holiday homework anyway?!
---
And just one song I heard today which I haven't heard in a long time. It's one happy song that actually is quite innocent. And I ♥ it!
请打开你心灵的窗户
有权利做梦就有义务
天天进步是最大的财富
Actually kind of makes sense. I mean, in life, we need to open our hearts up to really appreciate what we have, and the fact that we are all living on this wonderful planet. No matter how many natural disasters are happening, there is still much to be grateful for. Improvements come about when we have the heart to improve our lives, and have a much more meaningful life. So yes, why not dream big, do big stuff? Ultimately, the person who benefits the most is ourselves, not anyone else. You can make contributions to society in one way or another along the way, but the sense of achievement you get out of it probably will be irreplaceable.
---
That was an attempt to make my blog look more cool.
♥ 10:51 PM