"Relationship is meant for two. Two people to make it work and love each other. Not for one person to give everything and end up hurt."
----
Just an interesting quote I heard from my friend.
Makes quite a lot of sense.
Even in TV dramas.
Love buffet <3
----
I am conflicted between CCAs.
While I kind of want to join Japanese cultural club, it clashes with some other stuff I have. And most importantly, when school really starts, I don't think I will have the time for it.
As much as I want to continue exposure with Japanese, what exactly am I going to do with Japanese in the future?
Be a translator?
Not that I didn't think of that.
But if really the case, I rather be a chinese-english one.
Not to mention that opting for 3 CCAs seems to be a lot of trouble.
♥ 11:33 PM