<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6146587168477449295?origin\x3dhttp://memories-simplicity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the memories ♥
profile.

Your photo here.

alicia
021294
sagittarius

Schools:
1. Greenwood Primary School (2001)
2. Admiralty Primary School (2002-2003)
3. Nanyang Primary School (2004-2006)
4. Nanyang Girls’s High School (2007-2010)
5. Hwa Chong Junior College (2011-)
nanyang infocomm club- robotics! :D


loves.

Music!
Most of all, Fahrenheit 飛輪海! ♥
S.H.E
Genie Zhuo
Danson Tang

Dramas!
愛似百匯
霹雳 MIT
终极一班
终极一家
终极三国
公主小妹
花样少年少女
下一站,幸福

hearts talking.





alternative exits.

Family
Elaine!♥

NYGH
Lynn
Sarah
Venus
Hui Min
Fangmin

APCG
Raphael
Zi Cong

Others
Hui Hui
Lee Voon
Samuel

archive.

June 2010
September 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Talk with huimin and ray yan made me realize I should update me blog.
Since the last time was like 3 months ago.

So HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! :D

2010 was quite a great year.
Quite a lot of life-changing events for one, a lot of wonderful memories that would forever be etched in my mind.

Last year in nanyang. Although there were really quite a few unhappy memories, but there were also some I would always cherish. While I might still not have managed to open up in class, at least I think I was not as bad as I was. And really, one thing I really loved in 2010 was NYICC robotics. It'll be hard to forget the feeling of all 3 groups gathering in the small room and sitting around, chatting, taking apart and putting the robot back together time and again, the frustration of programming a failed robot, the accomplishment when the robot actually finished the task. Thanks to everyone who made robotics wonderful, made a part of my life in nanyang a great one :D

One year since I started liking Fahrenheit. Well, I still don't say it out loud a lot, not really. But it has been one year. Quite a short time, but there have been quite a few benefits. Like gaining a lot more friends who I can actually relate to a lot more than I can relate to some people. And well, subbing is a wonderful fulfillment for my life. And not forgetting, there have been many inspirations I gained from Fahrenheit.

And the second year of See2. It was a really wonderful event! And well, I did gain some friends from it. All the outings I went out for during the holidays. One thing to thank See2 for: not to let me rot at home in the 2 months as much as I would be. And really, See2 is a meaningful event, which did let me realize quite a lot of things in my life.

So, 2010 is over. Great memories for the year!

But a new year, a new beginning.
I suppose for one, I would need to start opening up a lot more to the people around me, to not keep my mouth shut all the time.
2: I need to stop being lazy and actually be on time for something.
3: I really need to figure out my life direction. Being aimless does no good to anything I want to accomplish in the future.

Whether I can accomplish these, I have no idea. But I would give it my all.

And on the first day of 2011, thanks to everyone who helped to make my 2010 a great one! And happy new year to all!


♥ 9:52 PM