<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6146587168477449295?origin\x3dhttp://memories-simplicity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the memories ♥
profile.

Your photo here.

alicia
021294
sagittarius

Schools:
1. Greenwood Primary School (2001)
2. Admiralty Primary School (2002-2003)
3. Nanyang Primary School (2004-2006)
4. Nanyang Girls’s High School (2007-2010)
5. Hwa Chong Junior College (2011-)
nanyang infocomm club- robotics! :D


loves.

Music!
Most of all, Fahrenheit 飛輪海! ♥
S.H.E
Genie Zhuo
Danson Tang

Dramas!
愛似百匯
霹雳 MIT
终极一班
终极一家
终极三国
公主小妹
花样少年少女
下一站,幸福

hearts talking.





alternative exits.

Family
Elaine!♥

NYGH
Lynn
Sarah
Venus
Hui Min
Fangmin

APCG
Raphael
Zi Cong

Others
Hui Hui
Lee Voon
Samuel

archive.

June 2010
September 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Monday, June 21, 2010

So, a new blog again.
Even as I'm determined to update, it's not really going to go so smoothly.
I think I just got tired of the old blog. Maybe because I thought it got too cluttered? I have no idea.
I have absolutely no patience, it seems.
Really admire my sis, at least she blogs regularly enough.
June holidays are going to be over soon.
School reopens next week.
And I still have a pile of work.
I'm not very surprised.
Procrastination is one of my bad habits, I guess.
I have hardly anything to blog about nowadays.
Uninteresting life, it seems.
Well, at least dramas are keeping me occupied.
More specifically, one drama.
KO 3an Guo! ♥
It's really funny, and it does keep me entertained.
And for once, I don't feel like skipping any part of the drama.
Ma Chao is super cute, his facial expressions and actions! ♥
Can't wait for the next ep!
When I have time, that is.
For now, chionging my work is the top priority.
And I really need to sleep early.
And wake up early.

朋友一生一起走 那些日子不再有


♥ 10:37 PM