Well, so, it has been the third day since the start of school.
I guess it's mostly okay until now.
At least I think I can still cope.
Just that I feel oddly tired today. Slept for 1 hour during recess, came back and slept some more.
I just messed up my entire schedule.
At least I don't think that there's anything due tomorrow that I haven't done yet.
Though History and IH SBQs are proving to be hard enough. ><
And both are due on Friday.
Not to mention Chinese SIA presentation.
And IH topical presentation.
Man, I just realised that I have quite a bit of work to finish.
And I'm digressing the whole time.
And my Jap prelims are on the last week of school.
Haven't started on revision yet.
100% of overall is a bit too much... ><
Worse still, it might just clash with NJRC presentation week.
I fervently hope not.
I want to go for NJRC presentation!
Just waiting for the challenge announcement now, I guess.
Meanwhile, I shall get back to my work.
Then I can have time for all the miscellaneous stuff I plan on doing after this! :D
因为年轻就是一本最好玩秘笈